Monday 3 December 2012

French Inspiration


I have had this look in my head since first spotting the adorable Vintage Duck Egg Blue Bedhead available on DTLL, it was instantly love at first sight! Even though Georgie is only eight months old I considered buying it for her in the future, and then when realising I really didn't have the room at present I tried to encourage my sister into purchasing it for her 2 year old - she then advised she already had her eye on it for the same reasons!

So, my passion for the bedhead has come to me creating this mood board, an image I have in my head of how I would like to style Georgie's room when she progresses from cot to small bed. I love the combinations of antique gold, french linens, ruffles, rustic baskets and elegant crystal chandeliers. I think any girl would be delighted to have such an elegant and pretty room, or maybe its just stemming from my own desire to have a room of similiar asthetics?!

Either way, if you like it or are inspired by it you can find all the items used above in the list I prepared below:

(clockwise from top left)
- Vintage Bedhead in Duck Egg @ Down That Little Lane
- Blue Picture Frame @ Perfect Pieces
- Ruffled Linen Pillowcases @ Sukanart Store - Etsy
- Ribbed Turquoise Wallpaper @ Ferm Living
- Goldleaf Chandelier @ Pottery Barn Kids
- Gold Ornate Mirror @ Deco Mirrors
- Willow and Wire Baskets @ Perfect Pieces
- Linen and Oak Chair @ Perfect Pieces
- Change Table/Dresser @ Incy Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment