Wednesday 14 November 2012

We Love: World Map Lampshades

 
Maps are everywhere at the moment! And so they should be, they are not only decorative but if we can for a second imagine our children reading one, informative. Personally I am terrible at Geography, so when I started to think about selecting a picture for my lounge room wall I thought a map would be perfect! Finally I could learn the difference between China and India, America and Canada!!

For the kiddies though, I love the idea of incorporating a map inspired lampshade into your little ones abode. It doesn't have to be fancy, and for the handy can be done DIY in a couple of hours. See below a great set of instructions on how you can make this trendy and practice little piece:

http://www.prettyhandygirl.com/2011/09/vintage-map-lampshade.html

Happy crafting! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment